Owning a vehicle comes with the responsibility of maintaining it, which could get expensive and illegal to drive without insurance. Obtaining insurance is now just a click away with instant car insurance apps.
One of them is the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance App. The following five categories of auto insurance coverage should be researched to select the best coverage for your vehicle:
When you are involved in an accident, and it is determined that the event occurred as a result of your fault or negligence, liability insurance could help you. *
Advantages of Liability Coverage:
- It takes care of the costs associated with repairing or replacing the damaged property (or third-party).
- It covers a third party’s medical expenses incurred as a result of hospitalisation or medical care.
- The minimum amount of liability insurance that is required by law to be purchased by owners of vehicles is something that is covered by the insurance policy itself.
- Since the policy will cover the highest amount of risk, you should choose a liability insurance premium over the legal minimum so that you can lower your out-of-pocket costs.
- If you choose a bigger “sum assured,” you won’t want to shell out a significant sum once the policy’s limit has been reached.
- The liability insurance covers any third-party injury, loss of life, or property damage.
- In accordance with the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988, liability insurance is mandated.
If you select “collision coverage” when purchasing your insurance policy, the insurance company will pay for the necessary repairs to your vehicle in the event of a collision. *
- Sometimes, the cost of repairs could be higher than the car is now worth in the market. The insurance provider will reimburse the car’s current market value in such cases.
- According to the age of your car, you should subscribe to collision coverage. Make sure the collision coverage is included when purchasing an insurance policy for a brand-new vehicle.
- You should purchase collision coverage if your vehicle is subject to a lien.
- For older automobiles, the collision coverage might be as little as possible.
Personal Injury Protection *
- You can add specific coverage in addition to the legally required liability insurance to mitigate certain risk factors.
- All accident-related expenditures will be covered by personal injury protection.
- The personal injury protection will pay for the driver’s and other passengers’ medical expenses, regardless of who is to blame.
- To maximise your investment, you can get personal injury protection for the owner, driver, and passengers of the car.
Uninsured Driver Defence *
- You will need to pay for the repair or replacement of the vehicle out of your pocket if it is struck by another vehicle and is not covered by insurance.
- The third-party’s insurance coverage might not always be adequate to fulfil your demands.
- To reduce exposure, you can add an extra rider, such as protection against underinsurance or uninsurance.
- The insurance provider will cover the additional or total amount so that you may pay for the damage or medical expenses.
A comprehensive insurance policy will protect you against every possible risk, including those connected to your vehicle, its driver, its passengers, a third-party vehicle, a third-party driver, third-party vehicle passengers, and third-party property. The insurance policy will also cover risk variables like floods, weather-related damage, and theft. The comprehensive policy will cover numerous things that go outside the scope of the car’s collision. *
You can lower the insurance rate quoted to you by installing security-enhancing technologies. Weigh your options and make comparisons. Use quick car insurance apps like the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance App to find what suits your needs best before making a purchase.
* Standard T&C Apply
‘Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.’ For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.‘